Vision and Mission
The creation of a healthy and dynamic general insurance industry, and has a strong national capacity, to support economic growth.
- Providing reliable insurance protection
- Become the collector of the maximum amount of public funds
- Creating business opportunities and employment
- Become a strong and independent actor in the country
- Become a strong joint for national economic growth and development
AAUI functions are as follows:
- Unity and deliberation for the benefit of the general insurance industry.
- Communication, information and consultation forum among members.
- Agency that sets policy standardization and clauses according to industry needs and reference prices in general insurance products.
- The agency that is the work partner of the Financial Services Authority (OJK) or the authorized institution in the development and supervision of insurance businesses.
- Collaboration in handling specific risks which due to their nature require joint handling.
- Collaboration in campaigning for public awareness and insured understanding.
- Maintain public trust, protect consumers and prevent financial criminal actions/activities by using insurance and reinsurance.
While the main tasks of AAUI are as follows:
- Develop standards of practice and code of ethics for marketing insurance products in order to maintain a healthy market competition.
- Develop a risk profile.
- Optimizing national insurance retention capacity.
- Coordinate joint efforts in handling special risks
- Carry out insurance education and training.
- Issues general insurance agency certification.
- Cultivate and maintain harmony between members
- Menu increase awareness of members to comply with applicable laws.
- Realizing professional behavior as a sense of member responsibility to the community.
- Representing members in various forums, both government and other institutions, inside and outside the country.
- Creating a healthy and transparent business climate in order to realize the real role of the insurance industry in the development of the Indonesian economy.
- Create business opportunities and direct members to build national and international cooperation.